Monday, January 17, 2011

STICKERS & MORE FUN AT LOS LIMONES!

Here's one of my favorites -- Carmelina! She was in my class at the church, so I was surprised to see her at Los Limones too. She's a really sweet girl, and I remember her from our very first trip to Gualan in 2006. At the 2008 VBS, she was the winner of our raffle. This was the second year she was in my class at church, and I really enjoyed her. Sweet kid!
Here's Cheryl with Pastor Jasinto. Notice the house they are in front of. These were provisional houses that were built by Central American Lutheran Mission Society after people lost their homes in Tropical Depression Agatha.
Stickers are really popular at Los Limones. Since our Good News Train made a visit to Africa, we decided that a safari sticker page would be a fun idea.


Here's Carol entertaining the kids with bubbles before we started the session. Some of the really little ones were squealing when the bubbles came near them. They love them!
It's a little hard to see, but Carol, Karen, and Lindy are performing a little puppet show with Maria translating. I think today's show was about using kind words with our friends.