Sunday, March 8, 2009

OUR LAST VBS DAY...

Here we are passing out snacks on the last day. We felt a little bit sad, as we realized that the trip we had been planning for so long was coming to an end.

One thing I noticed about all of the pictures is that my team mates and I all have VERY red faces (yes, it definitely was warm!), but we are all smiling a lot too! What a blessing this trip was for us! It was also a great learning experience.
Wow, I am red. I was enjoying talking with this lady. Notice how she brought her baby to the VBS session all dressed up, in her Sunday best!
The kids are sad it's over too, I think! We hope it was a great learning experience for them, and we hope that because of our visit and the hard work of Resurrection Church (and our team) that there will be more people in heaven with us!